Estonian sniper sends down Dutch
Published 20.04.2015 01:33 GMT+2 | Author
Andrei Markov scored all three goals in a 3-1 win over the Netherlands. The victory secures Estonia's spot in Division 1, Group A while the hosts go down.
Lithuania thwarts GB. Korea promoted
Published 20.04.2015 10:28 GMT+2 | Author
Great Britain found itself on the wrong end of a one-goal loss for the first time and it costed them dearly.
Gold or Silver
Korea's fate in Lithuania's hands
Published 19.04.2015 18:09 GMT+2 | Author
Korea gets required victory over Croatia and are now depending on Great Britain to slip up against Lithuania to win gold.
- Almost there Great Britain is one point away from locking the gold medal and with that promotion to Division 1 Group A after a 3-2 victory over the Netherlands.
- Croatian comeback Two goal deficits have become the tournament's favourite score to stage a comeback. Croatia is latest team to overcome a 2-0 score, they beat Estonia 5-2.
- Keeping the dream alive Having slipped up against Great Britain earlier, Korea could not afford another mistake. They rebounded with a 5-0 victory to keep their promotion bid alive.
- Dutch delight For the first time this tournament, the Netherlands had something to cheer about. They put a dent in Croatia's gold medal hopes with a 5-2 victory.
- Big Ben strikes again Defenceman Ben O'Connor superb penalty shot has Great Britain take sole possession of first place in the group. Another comeback has them defeat Korea 3-2.
- Entering the medal race The Baltic clash between Lithuania and Estonia did not provide an upset. The Lithuanians remain medal candidates after a 6-1 victory.
- Getting better Not everyone succeeds in realizing his or her dreams. Jim Paek got his long desired dream come true, almost to perfection.
- Korea remains perfect Also in their second game the Koreans had no trouble to find the back of the net. After defeating Estonia they were far too strong for the Netherlands; 7-1.
- Croatia recovers 14.04.2015 Defeats Lithuania on the power play
- Great Britain survives scare 14.04.2015 Late goal seals victory over Estonia
- Lithuania does it again 13.04.2015 Blanks the Netherlands and starts with victory
- Gearing up 13.04.2015 Korea off to winning start
- Leaving it late 13.04.2015 Great Britain stun Croatia
- A new force in the making 12.04.2015 The hunted become hunters
- Stuck in the middle 12.04.2015 Tournament start critical for the Dutch
- Between hope and despair 11.04.2015 Which team will Barmy Army see?
- Nothing to lose 10.04.2015 Underdogs Estonia hoping to beat the odds
- The only way is up 10.04.2015 Korea aiming for instant return to Group A
- Lithuania is looking ahead 09.04.2015 Baltic country continues to build on new vision
- Boost for Croatia 27.03.2015 Dekanich, Glumac, Murray to don jersey in Eindhoven
- Testwuide becomes Korean 25.03.2015 U.S.-born player may represent his new country
- Hosts start preparations 06.03.2015 Dutch team announces long list and new team staff
- Korean writes history 03.03.2015 Kisung Kim named Asia League MVP
- Welcoming the world 11.01.2015 After one decade top ice hockey returns to Eindhoven
- Russell to coach Great Britain 11.01.2015 U20 coach to take over senior national team
- NHL history for Croatia 11.01.2015 Rendulic plays first game for Colorado Avalanche
- A Croatian star netminder? 11.01.2015 From Vancouver to Zagreb, Dekanich finds his game
- Paek draws optimistic picture 11.01.2015 Former Stanley Cup winner back in Seoul
- Paek to coach Korea 11.01.2015 First Korean-born NHLer takes over bench